Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:338 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Relationship Manager - Supply Chain Finance - Bank (1-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Supply Chain Finance (Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad / Pune / Delhi)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Relationship Manager : To source business proposal for Supply Chain Finance in assigned geography
New Business Development & Customer Relationship Management :
1. Generate business leads in the assigned geography through multiple methods - cold calling, client visits, seminar, trade fair visits, existing relationships, references, online through LinkedIn, etc. within the empaneled Anchor eco-system.
2. To follow-up on leads and source proposals from identified business prospects in the market.
3. Understand customer finance requirements & accordingly advice & provide customized solutions
4. Maintain the customer relations through timely servicing
5. Ensure greater share of business with the customer and references for new business leads
Operations & Monitoring :
1. Coordinate for pre and post sanction process to ensure timely sanction of proposal, execution of legal documents and disbursement by liaising with credit, legal, compliance and operations team
2. Enable interaction of credit team with customer to aid proposal sanctioning.
3. Monitor regular client performance and report any significant development to superiors
4. Ensure timely collection of payments.
5. Monitor portfolio and submission of periodic reports to superiors
6. Ensure all compliances are maintained
7. Take adequate action to solve delinquent customers such as legal support, Market Information, Anchor information etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.