Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Global
Views:808 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Relationship Manager - Supply Chain Banking - BFSI (3-9 yrs)
Relationship Manager (Large Corporates)-Supply Chain Banking-BFSI (3-9 yrs)
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for Channel Finance product across Large corporate clients.
- Managing Large corporate clients and MNC relationships with turnover in excess of INR 500 Cr for their channel finance products
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of corporate and structure suitable financial solution for their sales/purchase channel
- Work closely with various Business Units of the Bank on their respective CRM and work towards the conversion of supply chain opportunities
- To actively manage the existing corporate relationship for further penetration
- Regular interaction with CXOs e.g.Marketing Heads / CFO / Purchase Heads of corporate to understand key developments in the company
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the corporate client
- Ensuring higher lead generation and conversion for dealer/vendor on a PAN India basis
- Work closely with the relationship team for onboarding dealers/vendors of the respective large corporate client.
- Maintaining Portfolio Hygiene and ensuring overall Portfolio Health.
Work in coordination with risk, and Policy to address portfolio related issues