Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:621 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Relationship Manager - Special Assets Group - Bank (6-10 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
1. Managing the stressed asset portfolio of corporate accounts (including large corporates, mid-market and SME clients)
2. Proactively monitoring the portfolio and strategizing resolution strategies to ensure minimum slippage to NPA and minimize credit loss and provisioning
3. Exercising suitable legal recourse (viz. NCLT, DRT, SARFAESI, Court Proceedings etc.) for maximizing recovery from non-performing clients
4. Taking possessions and conducting auctions of secured assets under SARFAESI Act
5. Negotiating settlement proposals with non-performing clients to maximize the recovery
6. Thorough review of difficult clients to identify pressure points for better negotiation
7. Preparation and implementation of Resolution Plans within/outside IBC after thorough review of requisite Viability Study, Asset Valuation, Forensic Audit etc.
8. Coordination and networking with other banks / institutions, ARCs, enforcement agencies, legal counsels etc.
9. To ensure compliance with all RBI guidelines and other regulatory requirements, while formulating recovery / restructuring / other strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.