Head at PMS Consulting
Views:823 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Relationship Manager - SME/MSME Loan (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for sourcing new clients and maintaining relationships with both new and existing clients.
- The work would involve managing a team of analysts, client meetings, site visits, evaluation of prospective customer and market, understanding clients requirements, structuring proposals/deals within company's credit guidelines.
- Ensure portfolio growth by prospecting for new clients and strengthening relationships with existing clients, predominantly early stage, and high growth companies with socially responsible businesses which make an impact.
- Appraisal of companies for fund based exposure and structured finance products as per credit policy of the company.
- Performing detailed background reference checks on prospective Clients, including but not limited to suppliers, customers, and competitors of the company.
- Preparation of detailed cash flow projections, proposal notes and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees and approvals.
- Follow-up with internal teams for credit risk clearance, documentation, disbursement of sanctioned cases including documentation and security creation.
- Manage the portfolio of SME business clients by regularly evaluating the portfolio companies via periodic data analysis, visits with the clients sites across India with a view to ensure that the quality of portfolio is maintained at optimum levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.