HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1154 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Relationship Manager - SME/Mid Market - Real Estate Finance - Banking (8-10 yrs)
Responsible for overseeing the following areas :
- End to end Relationship Management with SMEs of the location/city.
- Market Mapping including sizing up of the Industry / Market and crystalizing the target universe and then cherry-picking within the target universe.
- Initiate continuous dialogue with the target universe.
- Identification of potential targets/prospects for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring.
- Data compilation/collation on the potential targets/prospects, the industry, sector, analyze the target company based on the available information, including financial and generic analysis.
- Support the preparation of pitch books/presentation/ discussion material (PowerPoint or otherwise) for the potential targets/prospects, wherein the credentials of the Firm are well presented, apart from the pitch being made to the prospective clients
- Provide all the required inputs of the potential client/prospects to the management and settle the Pitch Books / Fact Packs, as the case may be.
- Maintaining database and MIS of the potential targets/prospects for showing them various ideas/options/ prospects in various other options Co-ordinate with the execution team for deal processing, once the mandate is signed
Other requirements :
- Should have independently sourced and executed structured deals / transactions and done trouble-shooting, in case required.
- Ability to close the transaction when more than two intermediaries are involved as a prominent /principal representative of the Firm
- Ability to multi-task & work independently
- Ability to network with outside agencies, fund houses, analysts etc.
- Good Analytical and Organizational skills
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
Local linguistic knowledge preferred