Consultant at Michael Page
Views:3542 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Relationship Manager - SME - Mid Corporate Clients (3-9 yrs)
- Catering to the debt requirement of clients by sourcing business and offering bespoke financial products from the company's suite of products - a functional knowledge of structured debt products will be an advantage.
- Understanding the credit-worthiness of clients; building an intimate knowledge of the business model and the balance sheet and monitoring this on an on-going basis
- Well versed in writing appraisal note in terms of complete financial analysis, limits requirement analysis, industry & other qualitative analysis.
- Sector experts in lending/investment banking in any of the following sectors: Healthcare, F&B, Restaurants/Entertainment, Apparels/Garments, Retail
- Understand and analyse financial statements, interpret data and at the same time be able to build business relationships, talk to various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts), get work done by various people
- Sector experts in lending in any of the following sectors: Healthcare, F&B, Restaurants/Entertainment, Apparels/Garments, Retail or sector agnostic
- Structure the deal with the relevant stakeholders - internal and external, and execute the transactions to meet the client's complex financing requirements (end to end) within the purview of business and regulatory requirements.
- Managing & tracking of exceptions /deferrals & completion of Loan documentation. v Coordination with various departments towards disbursements and client services.
- Front-end product delivery to clients across various to mid-market and large-market corporates.
Successful candidate to Have
- Minimum Qualification MBA/ CA
- Possess 4-8 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. structured finance products, mid-market corporate lending; preferably with an NBFC/ Banks
- Deep understanding of analysing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships
Whats in it for you
- An opportunity to work alongside the senior management with a fast paced technology oriented NBFC for accelerated career growth