Principal Consultant at Rize People Konnect
Views:40916 Applications:1463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:341
Relationship Manager - SME - Bank (1-10 yrs)
Client- Large Private Bank
Purpose of the Job: Build and maintain relationship with Promoters/ Board/CEO/CFO/Finance team of the mid cap corporate segment to originate banking requirements of identified clients. Also, enhance the existing relationship.
- Financial Targets: Exploring avenues for income generation for the Business group by acquiring new clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining high service standards and business compliance as a key goal.
- Relationship Management: Manage client relationship to originate business & service needs for Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and International Banking products. The individual would be responsible for devising financial solutions to meet banking and financial/capital market advisory requirements.
- Product structuring: Adding value to the client by structuring and implementing innovative deals for addressing client's financial requirements.
- Team Work: Working with the Business Credit team to assess and appraise the client and close the deal with speed so as to achieve business profitability and growth is quality asset book.
- Portfolio Quality: Having good credit understanding and market knowledge to build quality portfolio.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.