Partner at Talent Proz Consultants
Views:343 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Relationship Manager - Small Medium Enterprise Segment - Bank (2-20 yrs)
Overall Job Description :
The candidate will be required to acquire NTBs in SME segment & deepen wallet share in existing portfolio of clients. Candidate should have experience is undertaking credit risk appraisal & presenting the proposal to relevant forum/s for sanction. Should be able to achieve budgets set by Bank's management & bring aggressive growth through SANCTION & DISBURSEMENT of NTBs in SME.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities :
Responsible for new client acquisitions as well as maintaining and enhancing the existing portfolio of SME group :
- Ability to structure the facilities as per the client's need and bank's strategy ensuring optimum profitability & sustainability of the business within the regulatory framework.
- Should have knowledge of the local market where he / she knows the leading SME Clients
- Undertake credit risk appraisal, prepare appraisal notes, term sheets & financial model and engage with credit team to resolve queries and present the case to relevant senior management forums for sanction.
- Engage & co-ordinate with various internal teams for relevant approvals, documentation, limit setup, disbursement, post-disbursement compliances and monitoring. Ensure end-to-end transaction execution from origination to completion.
- Engage and maintain senior management relationships of SME clients to deepen wallet share, negotiate pricing & cross-sell other banking products like CMS, salary a/cs, corporate cards and insurance.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining credit health of the portfolio & take appropriate steps to proactively mitigate any sign of stress in the portfolio.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.