CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:1215 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - PEMA (3-6 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name:
- Industries: Banking / Financial Services / Broking, Insurance
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Product
- Founding Year: 1900
- No of Employees: 10000+
- Responsible for new business generation.
- Responsible to handle complex transactions and large clients.
- Well versed with different insurers, their strength and weakness.
- Identify key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospects issues and objectives.
- Doing gap analysis of the existing policies, suggesting better terms and negotiating the same with the markets.
- Retaining and expanding existing client relationships.
- Deal with underwriters for client requirements.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Liaison with overseas colleagues to ensure pre and post-PE related due diligences and insurance program integration is achieved by the supporting
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Visit insurance companies regularly to ensure continuous engagement with different stakeholder.
- Proficiency on claims advocacy and servicing.
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school &college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional selling & negotiation skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- 3-6 years of experience in PE/Big 4/Financial/Insurance or any other allied Sectors.
- Prior experience in a Business Development role preferably in the PE/transaction advisory industry.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian corporate, MNCs and PSU clients.
- Domain Knowledge is necessary (Liability or Property/Engineering).
- MBA from a reputed B - School