Manager at Confidential
Views:4243 Applications:821 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - Call Center + Sales - Banking/Education (4-11 yrs)
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, BASED IN OUR BENGALURU, INDIA OFFICE.
- You- ll be the preferred point of contact and voice of MPOWER for our applicants and borrowers from all over the world. Your focus will be to own the student relationship and deliver a superior experience with each and every interaction with the student. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customer base and ensure the highest quality of service; understand customer's needs at various stages of a customer's journey through an MPOWER loan and support re-engagement initiatives even after the loan is closed.
- Proactively identify the right opportunities for the customer and guide them through the appropriate products and services - taking into account their long term aspirations and goals
- Own the customer experience by delivering superior service through multiple channels (phone, email, chat, etc.) to both responsively and proactively connect with potential borrowers and applicants to help them navigate the loan process or troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborate with marketing and business development to develop new relationships with leads and / or potential customers, as well as with the Credit, Servicing and Funding teams to ensure a smooth flow of customer operations and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or higher
Years of experience
- For Senior Relationship Manager: 7+ years of B2C local or international customer service or support experience in a high-touch, fast-paced environment
- For Relationship Manager: 4+ years of B2C local or international customer service or support experience in a high-touch, fast-paced environment
- Prior work experience within financial services and/or higher education industries will be a distinct advantage though not mandatory
- Must have prior experience in a sales oriented and/or targets driven environment
- Passion for customer service and relationship management with an innate sense of service and empathy for others
- You must be immensely data driven and be comfortable to drive your own strategy using numbers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and comfortable interacting with customers via multiple communication channels.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- A proficiency in other foreign / international or regional Indian languages would be a plus.