VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:76 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Relationship Manager - Secured Loans/Debentures - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/CA (4-8 yrs)
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
The role provides an opportunity to work with promoters across asset classes & sectors - Secured loans/debentures, High Yield Debt for purpose of Acquisition finance, Exit to PE, Infusion of equity in the company.
- Client facing end to end deal lead - business & deal analysis, structuring, drafting term sheets, negotiations
- Working with credit teams for efficient drafting of credit memos and taking ownership of driving the credit approval process.
- Working with Service team in execution and disbursement
- Interacting with various internal and external stakeholders for the successful closure of the deal
Job Requirements :
- MBA from Tier 1 Institutes / CA with 4-8 years post qualification experience
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.