Trainee at People Tree Consultants
Views:888 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Relationship Manager - SCM - Corporate Banking (1-4 yrs)
Looking for SCM Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking with a leading private sector Bank.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining relationship with vendors and dealers of large corporates.
- Building business solutions around dealings with principal customer and maximize revenues through cross sell.
- Involved handling Asset Products, Liability products, Trade Finance Products, Foreign Exchange and Cash Management Services in addition to getting credit approvals and preparing proposals.
- Meet the revenue and asset targets for the assigned portfolio.
- Meet the customers regularly to explore business opportunities and respond to their queries.
- Prepare Credit approval notes as per credit and risk management practices of the bank.
- Coordinate with Credit and other departments in the bank to ensure timely approval and disbursement of credit limits.
- Ensure compliance to internal, regulatory policies and procedures.
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.