HR at V-Konnect Associates
Views:6347 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Relationship Manager - Sales - Wealth Management - Bank (4-14 yrs)
We are looking for RM for one of the leading bank.
Note- Candidate should have banking experience.
Experience- 4 - 14 Years
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer wallet share and satisfaction leading to client retention and growth.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve - Best in Class productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
- Integration Management
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.