AM at Confluence Consulting
Views:6842 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance - Banking (5-12 yrs)
Looking for Relationship Manager for Real Estate. Responsibilities include Deal Origination, End to end handling of the transaction and building the Revenue Pot of the Firm. Incumbent should have eye for Detail,
- Relationships with Relevant players in the sector & Sectoral Knowledge.
- Identification of prospects for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate
- Structuring / Re-structuring
- Key Account Management for Revenue and Referrals
- Handling the Transaction, End to end from Sourcing to closure
- Coordinating & Leading the team for specific Transaction
- Negotiation with the Stakeholders for Mandates, closure of Term Sheets and
- Finalization of Deal Structure
- Support the preparation of Collaterals including:
- Pitch Book - carrying the credential of the firm
- Analysis of the Target Company/Sector
- Information Memorandum and Cash flow statements for the
- Industry Analysis for the relevant geography.
CTC 30 to 35 lacs Max
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.