Decision Maker at Kvell Consulting
Views:169 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Relationship Manager - PCG - Wealth Management Firm (6-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager - PCG
- Edelweiss Private Wealth is one of the fastest growing Wealth Management firms in India. Our clientele includes ; New Age Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Family Offices, CXOs and Corporate Treasuries.
- We offer you personalized services designed to meet your needs and circumstances. The Edelweiss credo of Ideas create, values protect, directs our actions and its practice makes us the most trusted advisor to our clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Acquire, develop and oversee relationships with UHNI Clients with an annual revenue potential of 10 lacs and above
- Client Management; Help close deals with large clients, identify new market opportunities, cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest Improvements
- Aim to maximize the wallet share of the client through equity and cross sell products like MF, Insurance (only ULIP) , PMS , AIFs etc.
- Understand research and update oneself on available investment opportunities in line with markets
- Servicing clients across the entire basket of products comprising of Equity, Funding and investment products.
- Capital Market knowledge ; Cash, F&O, Currency
- Understanding and expertise in various wealth products; MF, PMS, AIF, SP. Sound understanding of the wealth management business and hence the nuances of product structuring and customizations for HNWI client segments
- Strong Funding Product knowledge; LAS, IPO, MTF
- Strong Risk Understanding