Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:163 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Relationship Manager - NRI Clients - Bank (4-9 yrs)
Relationship Manager (NRI clients)
- Responsible for monitoring and addressing HNI and UHNI clients' banking and investment requirements and will help clients achieve their financial goals through strategic portfolio analysis and suggesting them the right investment products.
NRI Client Handling:
- The role requires the candidate to be proficient in financial markets and wealth management.
- Establishing and maintaining powerful relationships with clients and generating business and references to meet sales targets.
Catering to NRI Clients:
- Responsible for selling various financial products such as mutual funds, life & health insurance, and other structured wealth and financial products.
- Managing and reviewing portfolios of existing clients with a focus on client servicing and ethical advisory along with premium client acquisition.
- Providing consultancy regarding Financial Planning including Retirement Planning, Tax Planning and Goal-based Investing etc.