Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:227 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Relationship Manager - Multinational Corporate Banking (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for a well known bank
The primary purpose of this role is to develop new businesses/manage existing customers for the various offerings of the bank under the control and direction of the MNC Business Heads
Job Description :
- Manage a portfolio of MNC's with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various Bank products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.