Relationship Manager - Mid Markets - Corporate Banking (2-5 yrs)
Am looking for Mid Market Corporate Banking Relationship Manager for a Private Sector Banking client
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the Middle Market Corporate banking clients.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc.
- Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- In depth knowledge of corporate banking marketing concepts
- In depth knowledge of India market for corporate & institutional financial services
- Technical and professional know-how
- Service focused
- Drive for making things happen
- Innovation and creativity
- Open to change and eagerness to grow-