Talent Acquisition Specialist at WTG Consultants
Views:105 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Relationship Manager - Large Corporates - Trade Forex/Current Account (4-12 yrs)
- Drive Liabilities Sales through NTB (New To Bank) acquisition of Liability clients for operating accounts, term deposits and other transaction banking products in line with the targets set out which would be 2 accounts per month with an AQB of INR 2 cr per account.
- Driver Origination of clients in Cash rich segments of companies, especially MNC's and companies in the Ecommerce and Digital space, including start-ups.
- Leverage relationships with Intermediaries in Market, like Law Firms, CA/CS firms, Consultancy firms, to source deals in the M&A and PE/VC space, both annuity as well as Episodic in nature.
- Support Regional Sales Heads in implementing liabilities strategy and meeting revenue budgets from Origination.
- Support Regional Sales Heads in identifying and focusing on appropriate market segments. This includes analysis of key requirements for different identified market segments (through client discussions) and positioning Bank offering to meet client requirements. To support commercialization of various product rollouts which cater to the needs of the identified client segment.
- Good understanding of the Sales process through preferably prior sales experience of 5-6 years
- Prior experience in Liabilities, Cash Management, New age payment and collections methods and transaction banking selling experience is desirable, along with experience in FX and Risk management solutions like Hedging.