Relationship Manager - Large Corporates - Corporate Banking/Wholesale Banking (4-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Large Corporates - Corporate Banking/Wholesale Banking ( Manager to AVP)
Corporate Banking is a part of CIBG (Corporate and Investment Banking Group). CIBG provides a plethora of cutting edge products and solutions to different segments of clients through its various arms - Corporate Banking, Financial Institutions Group and the MNC Business vertical. Corporate Banking comprises of financing-focused business that provides tailored financial solutions to corporate clients and institutions across segments of corporate and PSUs.
- Running P&L growth by new acquisition from the targeted list and deepening of existing relationships
- Revenue delivery across products, ensure compliance to bank's audits, statutory and regulatory requirements,
- Develop Relationships and liaise with product and operations teams to provide customers experience of higher standards.
- To drive key bank initiatives collectively with peers and product teams.
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring that delinquency is minimal by regular monitoring of the customer account
- Understanding of credit and to present proposals to management for seeking approvals
- Must have knowledge of various corporate banking products like DCM, Forex, Trade, CMS
- Chartered accountant/MBA
- Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication(Written and Oral)
- Eye For detail