Consultant HR at Skillventory
Views:1314 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Relationship Manager - Large Corporates - Bank (1-15 yrs)
Hiring for a Leading Private Sector Bank
1. Revenue Generation
- Achieve Banks objective in terms of earnings, assets, liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets / targets from client relationship across all product groups.
2. Relationship Management
- Seek and acquire new client relationships by understanding the customers financial needs and provide suitable solutions in terms of providing bank products and services.
- Manage the client relationships by handling activities ranging from identifying clients financial needs, advising, structuring the deal, preparing the terms and conditions and closing the deal.
- Assess banking needs and risks for clients and manage client relationships accordingly to optimize risk-reward for the Bank.
3. Communication/PR of Bank's Products
- Undertakes brand communication initiatives for designated products.
- Communicates product positioning messaging that differentiates the Bank's products in the market.