Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:813 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Relationship Manager - Large Corporate - Bank (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Running P&L growth by new acquisition from the targeted list and deepening of existing relationships
- Revenue delivery across products, ensure compliance to bank's audits, statutory and regulatory requirements,
- Develop Relationships and liaise with product and operations teams to provide customers experience of higher standards.
- To drive key bank initiatives collectively with peers and product teams.
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring that delinquency is minimal by regular monitoring of the customer account
- Understanding of credit and to present proposals to management for seeking approvals
- Should have 3-7 yrs. of relevant experience
- Must have knowledge of various corporate banking products like DCM, Forex, Trade, CMS
- Chartered accountant/MBA
- Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication (Written and Oral)