Assistant Manager - HR at Boyen Haddin
Views:545 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Relationship Manager - Investment Product (3-13 yrs)
- Relationship Managers with prior experience working in a Broking/Private bank/wealth management set up.
- Handle and manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 50 Lakhs and above.
- Experience of advising clients across asset classes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
- Candidates having good vintage in their present as well as previous companies (At least minimum tenure of 2-3 yrs of stability)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring HNI clients (Affluent & Super Affluent)
- He/She would be responsible to drive the TPP sales through branch sales team and advisors.
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Track the Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.