HR Recruiter at V-Konnect Associates
Views:1395 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Relationship Manager - Institutional Banking (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manage and develop IFI client relationships across Financial Institutions (NBFCs), Capital Market Customers, Prepaid instrument providers ( PPI Licensees) , Fintech Players ( Payment Aggregators), Co-op Banks and Authorised dealers ( AD-II and large FFMCs)
- Preparation of credit proposal note/credit assessment and interfacing with risk team for enabling Sanction and monitor fund based and non-fund based facilities to the above clients.
- Liaise with Risk/Legal/Operations on Proposals, documentation & ensure smooth delivery & execution of transactions and monitor and handle exceptions.
- Develop relationships with Capital market participants and open Settlement a/cs /PCM of such clients with a view to increase CA balances for the bank
- Actively pursue opportunities for Cash Management services ( NCD, Escrow and other CMS structures)
- Banking exposure is must.
In any query, please feel free to connect with me @ 9643525375.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.