Relationship Manager - IFA - Wealth Tech (4-8 yrs)
Our client is a Bengaluru based digitally driven company which offers a wide range of alternative fixed-income investment products, like corporate debt, invoice discounting, asset-backed leasing, revenue-based financing, among others.
It has already built a community of over 60,000 investors and crossed Rs 1000 crore investment mark with zero defaults. It has also raised a total of 577M in funding.
Founded in 2021 by two investment professionals with decades of experience in corporate finance and real estate respectively, this platform has truly democratised the world of alternative fixed income investments and revolutionised the journey to wealth creation.
As a Relationship Manager - IFA, you will be responsible for managing and onboarding IFAs/Channel Partners.
What you will do:
- Acquiring IFA's/Channel Partners
- Engaging with inbound partner leads on the platform to convert, onboard and manage relationship
- Preparing presentation and maintaining database of portfolio for periodic reviews
What you need to have:
- Masters Degree in Business and other equaling qualifications
- Atleast 4+ years of experience as IFA/Distribution Space
- Some established relationships already with the IFA community (family offices, independent financial advisors, etc.) in the southern states
- Good experience and knowledge in selling financial investment products (MFs, PMS, fixed income products across varied tenures, yields & ratings)
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Preferably in financial services company or Fintech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.