Senior Consultant at Liontree HR
Views:525 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Relationship Manager - IFA Channel - AMC (5-12 yrs)
We are looking Relationship Manager for a leading Asset Management Co at Bangalore location.
- The position is responsible for prospecting, selling & managing independent distributors in the particular area, who are also into investment management.
- Ensure effective and smooth relationship with assigned distributors in the region for growth in business.
- Responsible for prospecting, empaneling, training, engaging and managing IFA relationships in Bangalore and nearby locations (as& when if required).
- Influence decision making at all levels to get mind share from the independent distributors.
- Plan and implement sales plan and activities to engage with the distribution fraternity.
- Developing business through consultative engagement with influential and relevant distributors and RIAs in the market.
- Work continuously on activation and regular sales from the given set of distributors.
- Mapping the opportunity for primary selling, relationship managing & cross selling a range of schemes.
- Map the competition, track market activities and map sales plan in line with needs of the market.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.