Franchise Owner at JobJabs.com
Views:998 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Relationship Manager - Hospitality Firm (1-10 yrs)
Job Purpose: To maximize the sales of a company's goods or services by making powerful and successful sales presentations in different settings to crack profitable deals and referrals also identifying new markets and business opportunities thereby achieve sales targets.
1. Independently achieve stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
2. To identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.
3. Ensure member acquisition targets are achieved as per the company norms through different sources.
4. To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handlings objections/cancellations thus ensuring a high level of customer service are met always.
5. Ensure member is updated on all the recent updates from the organization.
6. To prepare sales proposals for prospective clients.
7. Regular liaison sales/Pre-sales and member relations department.
8. Identifying new markets and business opportunities thereby providing unexplored avenues.
- Possess the ability to perform independently.
- Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Possess strong communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.