Consultant at Skywings Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:354 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Relationship Manager - Government & Institutional Business - New To Bank Domain (3-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Government & Institutional Business
The role entails providing banking solutions to the Institutional Clients in Government, Financial Institutions, Corporates and TASC Segments with a focus on liabilities and fee income and ensure best in class relationship management and client experience to become their banking partner of choice.
The role bearer is responsible for acquisition of NTB Institutional Clients for Liabilities (CASA / WTD) and Payments & Cash Management products. The role will closely collaborate with the product teams and Branches to drive effective customer acquisition, servicing, and deepening.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for acquiring NTB (New to Bank) Clients for Government & Institutional Business in the assigned geography/ Cluster with a detailed understanding of Liability Products.
- Managing the existing key relationships for Government & Institutional Business in the assigned geography/ Cluster for deepening of ETB (Existing to Bank) Book
- Knowledge and understanding of Payments & Cash Management, various Electronic Payment Products, Government Agency Business and basic understanding of Trade Finance and Foreign Exchange.
- Develop superior working relationship with Branches in the assigned geography / Cluster for efficient servicing of existing Institutional Clients and support them for acquiring NTB Clients for Government & Institutional Business.
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of budgets by the Branches in the assigned geography/ Cluster by providing necessary product trainings, proposals etc. in coordination with Zonal Office/ Head Office.
- Graduate - Any
- Post Graduate - Preferably MBA/ CA
- Relevant experience of 3-10 years
Zonal Head - Government & Institutional Business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.