Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:810 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Relationship Manager - Financial Institutions & Government Undertakings - Bank (7-12 yrs)
We have been retained by a foreign bank to identify a Relationship Manager- Financial Institutions and Government Undertakings for their operations in Shimla.
- Develop, maintain relationship with Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) Government entities, various Ministries and Financial Institutions and Corporate Banking relationship.
- To focus on trade, cash products and customized solutions apart from credit product.
- Origination & sourcing mid markets corporate banking business to offer fund based and non fund based products.
- Cross selling of treasury and other corporate banking products.
- Scrutiny of proposals for loans and advances including fund and non fund based facilities.
- Advise corporate clients on funding requirements, syndicated loans & offer structured products.
- Good understanding of the different corporate sectors and the scenario in each sector for fund arrangement from domestic and international banks through different instruments including long term loans, structured finance etc.
- Credit administration and documentation.
- Corporate relationship role, with a proven track record of business development and identification of clients and significant achievements to get high quality business from corporates.
- The candidate should have credit appraisal skills.
- Credit Writing Skills with comprehensive coverage of all risk related issues.
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Target and Result Oriented
- Cross Sell.
- Candidates should be MBAs/ CAs having 7-12 years relevant experience in the banking sector.