Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:648 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Relationship Manager - Financial Institution/Public Sector (3-6 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Financial Institution/Public Sector
Responsible for managing existing FI relationships of Cooperative Banks & other Financial Institutions.
- Acquisition of new banking relationships in FIs to achieve planned business objectives.
- Work in co-ordination with other departments like CMS, IT, Product Teams.
- Understanding the fund flow requirements of FIs and developing and implementing customised banking solutions.
- Responsible of selling liability business which includes CASA, FD, CMS.
- Drive higher penetration of all products in identified segments.
- Prior experience in banking (CASA Product), client engagement, customer service, Relationship Management,
- Excellent communication, analytical & reviewing skills
- The person should have the maturity required to manage and acquire government clients.
- Inter-personal coordination & Team Player
- Excellent ability to use Excel and Power point
- Previous exposure of handling Cooperative Banks/ other FIs/ PSUs/ Government clients is an advantage.