Managing Partner at V-Konnect Associates
Views:292 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporates - SME (2-11 yrs)
- Achieve Banks objective in terms of earnings, assets, liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets / targets from client relationship across all product groups
- Seek and acquire new client relationships by understanding the customers financial needs and provide suitable solutions in terms of providing bank products and services
- Manage the client relationships by handling activities ranging from identifying clients financial needs, advising, structuring the deal, preparing the terms and conditions and closing the deal
- Assess banking needs and risks for clients and manage client relationships accordingly to optimize risk-reward for the Bank
Communication/PR of Bank's products
- Undertakes brand communication initiatives for designated products
- Illustrates understanding of consumers, competition and current market conditions through primary and secondary research
- Appraisal of the proposals involving detailed analysis of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Financial Ratios, Cash Flows, Management Risk, Industry Risk, Economic conditions
Documentation and Compliance
- To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance, ongoing basis with product partners / OSD / Risk Management and other Relationship Management group
Self- Management Responsibilities
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles the relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.