Consultant HR at Skillventory
Views:591 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporates - Bank (1-15 yrs)
Hiring for a Leading Private Sector Bank
- The role holder is responsible for acquiring and providing support to the clients in the high octane middle market segment (i.e. Rs. 100-1000 crore turnover), offering them an entire suite of bank products.
Core Responsibilities :
1. Revenue Generation
- Achieve Banks objective in terms of earnings, assets, liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets / targets from client relationship across all product groups.
2. Relationship Management
- Seek and acquire new client relationships by understanding the customers financial needs and provide suitable solutions in terms of providing bank products and services.
- Manage the client relationships by handling activities ranging from identifying clients financial needs, advising, structuring the deal, preparing the terms and conditions and closing the deal.
- Assess banking needs and risks for clients and manage client relationships accordingly to optimize risk-reward for the Bank.
3. Communication/PR of Bank's product
- Undertakes brand communication initiatives for designated product.
- Communicates product positioning messaging that differentiates the Bank's products in the market.
4. Market Research
- Illustrates understanding of consumers, competition and current market conditions through primary and secondary research.
5. Credit Appraisal
- Appraisal of the proposals involving detailed analysis of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Financial Ratios, Cash Flows, Management Risk, Industry Risk, Economic conditions.
6. Documentation and Compliance
- To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance, ongoing basis with product partners / OSD / Risk Management and other Relationship Management group.
Pratik Kankaria | +919329149022