HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:4474 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporate - Mid Market - NBFC (3-8 yrs)
Department; Group: ECL (Emerging Corporate Lending)
Purpose / Key roles and responsibilities:
- Identify/Prospecting business opportunities in the given market.
- Market Coverage - Reach out to Clients/Associates/Intermediaries across the given market
- Sourcing & closure of deals.
- To maintain relationships with emerging and mid-market clients at CFO/CEO level to originate business for fund-based products.
- Liaise with intermediaries to generate a steady flow of deal prospects/leads.
- Understanding the financial and business need of customers and providing them with appropriate solutions.
- To collaborate with internal teams for IC processes and approval.
- Post-investment monitoring of the borrower companies.
- Responsible for disbursal targets and responsible for income generation from existing as well as new clients.
Key stakeholders External Internal
1. CFO/CEOs of target clients
2. Intermediaries-investment banks, wealth managers, Chartered Accountants 1. Underwriting Team at ECL
2. Partner Functions- Legal, Finance, Compliance, Asset Management & Secretarial
Reporting structure Head - ECL
Essential Qualifications: CA/MBA
Essential Experience : 3 -8 years in a relationship role in Emerging Corporate/Mid Markets division of a bank/NBFC
- Understanding of various lending products and ability to structure transactions to clients- requirements
- Understanding of market dynamics and strong connect in the respective geography
- Strong hold on financial & credit principles
- Excellent Negotiation, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and think strategically to independently drive business origination in the assigned market
- Maintain healthy relationships with market intermediaries and internal stakeholders to achieve business goals.