Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:23502 Applications:723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporate Group - Bank (2-7 yrs)
Designation: Relationship Manager- Emerging Corporate Group
Grade: Senior Manager
Salary: Hike based on current CTC
- Acquiring Emerging Corporate clients (ECG) concentrating on the focused market segment
- Responsible for achieving the budgeted growth in the Asset book (Fund Based and Non-Fund Based) by acquiring new clients and enhancing the lending relationship with the existing ones.
- Responsible for achieving Bank's objective in terms of profitability, earnings, assets, liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets from client relationship across all product groups in the region.
- Acquisition of SME/Mid Corporate clients for working capital requirements as well as servicing the existing client requirements ensuring deepening the existing relationship along with products such as Trade, CASA, CMS, treasury etc.
- Creating client portfolio by sourcing new clients, understanding financials requirement, helping writing and presenting approval notes, getting legal clearances and help drafting and execution of legal documents for client.
- Servicing the clients across the entire basket of financing products comprising of Working capital, Overdraft, Cash Credit, Term Loan, Inland & Foreign Bill discounting, Dealer funding, Lease Rental Discounting, Letter of credit, Bank Guarantees, EPC/PCFC, Buyers Credit, Suppliers Credit and various trade & CMS products.
- To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance, on-going basis with product partners and other Relationship Management groups.
If this excites, please apply with below details or call at +91 7600631670
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.