Executive - HR at Skillventory
Views:637 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporate - Bank (2-7 yrs)
The requirement is with a leading bank for Mid Corporate/Emerging Corporate Segment
Job Description :
The role holder is responsible for acquiring and providing support to the clients in the high octane middle market segment (i.e. Rs. 100-1000 crore turnover), offering them entire suite of bank products.
- Achieve Banks objective in terms of earnings, assets, liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets / targets from client relationship across all product groups
- Seek and acquire new client relationships by understanding the customers financial needs and provide suitable solutions in terms of providing bank products and services
- Manage the client relationships by handling activities ranging from identifying clients financial needs, advising, structuring the deal, preparing the terms and conditions and closing the deal
- Assess banking needs and risks for clients and manage client relationships accordingly to optimise risk-reward for the Bank
Communication/PR of Banks products
- Undertakes brand communication initiatives for designated products
- Communicates product positioning messaging that differentiates Banks products in the market
- Illustrates understanding of consumers, competition and current market conditions through primary and secondary research
- Appraisal of the proposals involving detailed analysis of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Financial Ratios, Cash Flows, Management Risk, Industry Risk, Economic conditions
Documentation and Compliance
- To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance, ongoing basis with product partners / OSD / Risk Management and other Relationship Management group
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles the relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.