VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:90 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Relationship Manager - Custody Division/Private Equity - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- Requirement is for a leading bank for its private equity vertical.
- Hands-on relationship management of the Bank's existing select private equity/real estate fund clients, Financial Consultancy and NBFC clients and deeper mining for enhanced business.
- Deeper penetration in existing NBFC clients by making inroads into their transaction banking services and cross selling other banking products. Close supervision of the portfolio to identify early sign of stress and ensure quality and hygiene of the portfolio.
- Originate new business from Indian and foreign private equity and real estate funds to achieve strong fee income (fx, custody, escrow, CMS), sustainable high current account balances and also originate PE related financing opportunities.
- End-to End internal coordination for transactions, regular account management for with multiple internal departments like Credit, CAD, Treasury, Custody, Escrow, CMS and other operations departments.
- Handling some of the marquee Large / Mid size NBFC of West India region. Structuring the transaction in a manner to not only satisfy the clients but also keeping internal risk parameters.
- Mentoring junior team member who will be assisting in achieving the above goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.