Recruitment Consultant at hCapital
Views:756 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Relationship Manager - Corporate Segment - Bank (6-12 yrs)
Company: Leading Bank
Location: BKC, Kurla
Designation: Relationship Manager
- Manage a portfolio of mid and large corporate (250 CR onwards) with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies.
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, FX, digital and knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well-priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Corporate and Institutional Banking Division in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.