Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking - Mid Markets (2-7 yrs)
Am looking for a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager for Mid Markets for a Banking client for Mumbai with following specifications. Specific preference is to hire a go-getter with a flair for deal closure through perseverence and intense client engagement. Position is an Individual Contributor role dealing with Mid Market Corporate Banking segment and end to end relationship management
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the Corporate banking clients between defined sales Turnover as per Mid Markets definition.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc.
- Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- In depth knowledge of corporate banking and specific experience in Hunter role for New Client Acquisition. Background in Working Capital, SME and Mid Markets Asset role is most welcome
- Technical and professional know-how
- Service and focus on deal closure through perseverence
- Drive for making things happen
- Innovation and creativity
- Open to change and eagerness to grow