HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:12178 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:355
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking - Mid Market - Bank (2-8 yrs)
About the Department: Corporate Banking is a part of CIBG (Corporate and Investment Banking Group). CIBG provides a plethora of cutting-edge products and solutions to different segments of clients through its various arms - Corporate Banking, Financial Institutions Group and the MNC Business vertical.
- Corporate Banking comprises of financing-focused business that provides tailored financial solutions to corporate clients and institutions across segments of corporate and PSUs.
- Running P&L growth by new acquisition from the targeted list and deepening of existing relationships, revenue delivery across products, ensure compliance to bank's audits, statutory and regulatory requirements, providing customer experience of higher standards.
- To drive key bank initiatives collectively with peers.
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring that delinquency is minimal by regular monitoring of customer accounts
- Chartered Accountant/MBA
- Ability to Influence/Relationship Management Skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication(Written and Oral)
- Eye For detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.