Director at Zalent Consulting
Views:1983 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:286
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking - Mid & Large Corporate (5-15 yrs)
Our client is an MNC bank with presence across various cities in India. The role is for a Senior Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking - mid and large corporate, INR 500 to INR 2000 cr revenue)
- Originate business through personal network of customers, Partner network and other reference channels.
- Source new to bank asset & trade relationships within space of Mid Market, Emerging corporate and Large corporates.
- Through knowledge on corporate lending, basic initial assessment on company including financials, ratios, industry outlook while assuring end to end closure of transactions with proper co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders .
- Hands on experience in handling Working capital, ECB, Term Loan, PCFC products. - Hands on experience in Transaction banking deals.
- Achieving revenue numbers as mandated by bank on half yearly/yearly basis.
- Cross selling of other Retail banking products, Insurance, FD, CASA, treasury & trade products for incremental business development.
- Achieve individual target and grow account profitability, while maintaining high service standard and compliance.
- Documentations of various credit facilities including negotiations with customers in order to maintain prescribed standards.
- Weekly submission of target achievement plan to team leaders.