Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:3454 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking - Bank (12-16 yrs)
Client - A leading private sector Bank
Job Description :
- To build India linked corporate banking asset book and achieve other business objectives for the Bank
- To structure different financial products to meet overseas funding requirements of Indian corporate and foreign currency funding requirements in India for such corporate.
- To evaluate transactions and quantify the risk associated with it
- To represent Corporate Banking department in various internal and external meetings
- Work with high profile customers performing complex account activities that generate high profitability for the Bank.
- Takes responsibility for a portfolio of loans or activities assigned from time to time.
- To manage and mentor a team of juniors
- To manage housekeeping with a view to fulfill the internal & external requirements as well as regulatory norms
- To undertake projects and assignments from time to time as directed by supervisor.
Functional Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Banking
- Deal structuring
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets
- Credit analysis
Behavioral Skills :
- Analytical & Decision making skills
- Networking & Relationship skills
- Leadership ability
- Problem solving & negotiation skills
- Diligence & attention to details