Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (5-8 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking, MNC Bank
Am looking for a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager for a MNC Banking client for Mumbai with following specifications. Position is an Individual Contributor role dealing with Large Corporate Banking segment and end to end relationship management
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the Corporate banking clients
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc.
- Focus on transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
Key Skills :
- In depth knowledge of corporate banking and specific experience in Hunter role for New Client Acquisition. Background in Large Corporate Segment or Mid Markets segment is mandatory in the Mumbai market. Not open for relocation candidates
- Technical and professional know-how
- Service and focus on deal closure through perseverance
- Drive for making things happen
- Innovation and creativity
- Open to change and eagerness to grow