HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:6459 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (4-6 yrs)
- Our client provides their corporate clients in India, a wide array of commercial, transactional and electronic banking products. They achieve this through innovative product development and a well-integrated approach to relationship management. They offer companies in India, a full range of client-focused corporate banking services, including working capital finance, trade and transactional services, foreign exchange and cash management, to name a few. The product offerings are suitably structured taking into account a client's risk profile and specific needs.
- Based on their superior product delivery, industry benchmark service levels and strong customer orientation, they have made significant inroads into the formal banking consortia of a number of Indian companies including multinationals, domestic business houses and prime public sector companies.
- The Corporate Banking Function manages Banking needs across the product spectrum for large corporate entities. The primary product lines include Assets, Liabilities as well as Fee or commission-based products.
- My clients are looking for a corporate banking relationship manager with 4- 6 years of experience. The role will report into the regional head of corporate banking. This is a hardcore business development and sales role.
- The role of a Relationship Manager is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients and map their requirement with Bank's products and services so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation by offering various products and services of the Bank, viz., Assets, Liability, Trade and Cash Management.
- Existing client relationship management
- Business Development - New client acquisition
- Product penetration & cross-sell
- Increase in wallet share
- Internal processes and Coordination
- Knowledge Building and Market Intelligence
Education - MBA/CA/ICWA/CFA is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.