VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:346 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (3-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager - MNC Corporate Banking
Client is a leading bank in India.
- RM is responsible for new client acquisition and enhancement, and renewal of limits.
Key Deliverables :
- Acquisition of NTB.
- Generate Fee Income on products like FX, CMS, DCM.
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring minimal delinquency.
- Own the relationship as a SPOC for all client needs and upsell product solutions, cross-sell Privy, Salary and Wealth accounts.
- Interacting with other internal functions like BI, Product, Credit, Operations, Legal etc.
- CA / MBA in Finance or Marketing. Should have 5-7 years of relevant banking experience.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and deepen relationships at CXO level.
- Understand markets trends; Anticipate and analyze client needs and expectations.
- High persistence to ensure deal conversion/closure.