Principal Consultant at Rize People Konnect
Views:112756 Applications:3701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1039
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (2-9 yrs)
The role will include but not limited to :
- Managing relationship for Large Corporate Clients.
- Credit analysis including regular monitoring of existing and new clients
- Prepare credit proposal notes and present to Risk Management team and Sanction Committeesfor approval.
- Generating income to meet the targets.
- Documentation of various credit facilities including negotiations with clients inorder to maintain prescribed standards
- Support the RM in maintaining effective client relationship to originate business & service client needs on corporate banking, commercial banking, investment banking and international banking products
- Cross-sell treasury, cash management and trade finance products for incremental business development
- Relationship Management : effective client relationship management to originate business & service client.
- Generating income to meet the targets set by senior management.
Looking for CA and MBA with corporate credit and relationship experience.
Interested candidates can apply or can call in 9711096905
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.