Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:316 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Relationship Manager - Commercial Real Estate - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-10 yrs)
- Relationship Manager in CRE is expected to be the sector expert for the assigned geography.
- This requires RM to be well entrenched in the real estate space by building strong relationship across the contributors to this sector viz., Real Estate developers, Legal & Technical Experts, International Property Consultants, competitors, etc.
- The RM will support P&L responsibility through a comprehensive client relationship model by deepening the mind and wallet share encompassing products ranging from Debt, Structured solutions, Investment Banking and leveraging the group relationships.
- The person will be supporting and working along with the location head addressing the below mentioned parameters:
- Covering Real Estate Developers to identify opportunities in the real estate sector with an objective to drive revenues through various product lines viz., loans, Debt/Private Equity Advisory, structured products and Transaction Banking.
- Responsible to build and maintain healthy and profitable Real Estate Lending Book covering Project Loans, Construction Finance, Lease Rental Discounting, Loans for financing acquisition of Projects or land parcels, etc.
- Monitor the Real Estate Activities in the assigned market through formal & informal networking with Promoters / decision makers of Real Estate Companies.
- Interact with other Financial Institutions / IPCs / Legal & Technical experts for market information & update
- Chartered Accountant/MBA from Tier I institutes
- Should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in dealing with mid-sized to large corporate clients
- Understanding of the real estate market will be an added advantage.