Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:351 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Relationship Manager - Commercial Real Estate - Bank (3-8 yrs)
Relationship Manager - Commercial real estate
- Sourcing of New to Bank Real Estate clients & managing the existing Real Estate Liability portfolio assigned
- Coverage of the large Real Estate groups/Funds/NBFCs/ Investor community/Private Equity and Venture Capitalists to source clients from group companies, real estate ancillaries , vendors & Investee company universe.
- Coverage of Chartered Accountants and Law firms, RERA consultants for soliciting business and helping existing/new clients with their regulatory requirements
- Assisting the client's business with different banking products like OD/CC/ BG/Term Loans/Forex/etc.
- Cross sell of Liability based products liked - Privy, Salary, Wealth & other banking products
- Maintain Co-ordial relationships with internal stakeholder and external agencies to provide better and faster services to existing and new clients.
Job Requirement :
- MBA preferred, Should have 3-8 years of relevant experience
- Ability to source High Value current Accounts
- Thorough knowledge of Current Account/Escrows/ RERA/ Trade Account/FDI/ODI and transaction processes
- Conversant with RBI guidelines and other statutory obligations
- Proven success in managing client relations, operations, managing customer complaints, escalations and meeting targets.
- Strong Communication skills with assertive attitude & ability to influence
- Must have strong relationship management skills
- Ability to spot opportunities in the portfolio for Upselling/Xselling bank products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.