Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:767 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Relationship Manager - Commercial Lending - NBFC (4-11 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities -
1. Source New to Company relationships for Mid markets business.(300-1500 CR)
2. Build a diversified portfolio offering revenues from Assets NII, Fees, Cross sell etc. Asset opportunities to be sourced aligned to the lending norms as prescribed.
3. Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross sell other products.
4. Maintain NIL delinquency in the accounts sourced.
5. Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced, keep track on customer business and report any early warning signals and take appropriate actions as identified.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. CA / MBA Finance from a reputed institute.
2. He must have exposure in lending to Mid Corporate clients (Companies with revenue between Rs.300 crs Rs.1500 crs). Debt Syndication & Project Appraisal skills would be a plus
3. Candidate needs to have an overall experience of 5-7 years, of which a minimum 3 years of experience in a Mid Corporate - RM role with a reputed Bank / NBFC would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.