Head - Talent Acquisition at Steps India
Views:8040 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking Domain (4-12 yrs)
Position: Relationship Manager ( Commercial Banking )
Level : CM/AVP
Organization: Leading Bank
Segment: Commercial Banking ( SME/Mid Market/Emerging )
Turnover Range INR 50 to 500 Crs
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Coimbatore
- Acquire, grow and manage a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients (Clients with turnover ranging between INR 50 -500crores- MME/ECG clients)
- Manage end to end client engagements in structuring deals, approval process through credit, onboarding, documentation closure, and transactional relationship support.
- Manage Credit Memo preparation and presentation to Credit Committee along with Credit
- Drive Client Acceptance, Client Loan Documentation for on-boarding, draw-downs and recovery/restructuring efforts if any.
- Build and manage an asset portfolio which contributes to the Commercial Banking Division and generates profits at satisfactory risk-reward ratios.
- Work closely with the Commercial Banking Zonal/Regional Head and Transaction Banking team to develop a sales strategy for clients.
- Identify market trend and target customers- needs in order to review and recommend product/services offerings for Commercial Banking clients.
An Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Sound knowledge of Working Capital Loans, Transaction Banking products as well as general banking regulations.
- Previous experience of handling Commercial Banking (MME/ECG/SME) clients in Indian Market. (Clients with turnover between INR 50 - 500crs)
- Driving success - taking action, seizing the opportunity, pursuing goals.
- Building relationships - interacting with people, establishing rapport, impressing people.