Head - Talent Acquisition at Steps India
Views:8239 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking Domain (4-12 yrs)
Position: Relationship Manager ( Commercial Banking )
Level : CM/AVP
Organization: Leading Bank
Segment: Commercial Banking ( SME/Mid Market/Emerging )
Turnover Range INR 50 to 500 Crs
Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Coimbatore
- Acquire, grow and manage a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients (Clients with turnover ranging between INR 50 -500crores- MME/ECG clients)
- Manage end to end client engagements in structuring deals, approval process through credit, onboarding, documentation closure, and transactional relationship support.
- Manage Credit Memo preparation and presentation to Credit Committee along with Credit
- Drive Client Acceptance, Client Loan Documentation for on-boarding, draw-downs and recovery/restructuring efforts if any.
- Build and manage an asset portfolio which contributes to the Commercial Banking Division and generates profits at satisfactory risk-reward ratios.
- Work closely with the Commercial Banking Zonal/Regional Head and Transaction Banking team to develop a sales strategy for clients.
- Identify market trend and target customers- needs in order to review and recommend product/services offerings for Commercial Banking clients.
An Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Sound knowledge of Working Capital Loans, Transaction Banking products as well as general banking regulations.
- Previous experience of handling Commercial Banking (MME/ECG/SME) clients in Indian Market. (Clients with turnover between INR 50 - 500crs)
- Driving success - taking action, seizing the opportunity, pursuing goals.
- Building relationships - interacting with people, establishing rapport, impressing people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.