Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5950 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking - Bank (3-6 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed Foreign Bank to identify a Relationship Manager - SME to be based at Bangalore.
JOB PURPOSE :
- Meet Corporate Banking objectives through negotiations with various business / product verticals.
- Retains and expands existing customer relationships to increase regional and business line market share and profitability.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure effective and smooth relationship with assigned corporate's & SME's in the region for growth in business.
- Implement a focused relationship management system, which increases the Bank's ability to increase the flow of business and generate deposits, lending and revenues from existing and new customers in line with the enterprise strategy.
- Origination & sourcing corporate banking business to offer fund based and non-fund based products.
- Servicing the requirements of existing clients and maintaining relationships with them for further business penetration and cross selling.
- To maintain continuous customer engagement with all customers and serve as a contact point between customer and Bank & proactively resolve customer issues/queries.
- Cross selling of treasury and other corporate banking products.
- Adherence to strict KYC/AML requirements.
- Scrutiny of proposals for loans and advances including fund and non-fund based facilities.
- Advise corporate clients on funding requirements, syndicated loans & offer structured products.
- Good understanding of the different corporate sectors and the scenario in each sector for fund arrangement from domestic and international banks through different instruments including long term loans, structured finance etc.
- Credit administration and documentation.
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management building skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills as it relates to problem solving.
- Result-orientated & the ability to handle pressure.
- Should be a creative thinker.
- Project management skills.
- Influencing Skills.
- Target and Result Oriented.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Candidates must be Chartered Accountants or MBAs from premier business schools with 3 to 6 years relevant experience SME/Business Banking segment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.